To ensure California Avocado Growers are abiding by necessary industry guidelines and are aware of available third-party assistance, CAC provides California avocado growers with a variety of resources, including third-party standards, oversight and guidance.
- California Avocado Crop Insurance
- Disaster Recovery and Mitigation Handbook
- SBA Economic Disaster Loans
The following links represent several organizations setting industry standards and delivering information that assists in strengthening California Avocado production.
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- California Department of Food and Agriculture
- California Farm Bureau Federation
- U.S. Food & Drug Administration
- Western Growers Association
- Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment
- California Department of Pesticide Regulation
- California Department of Water Resources
- California Division of Occupational Safety & Health