California Avocado Commission 2016 Annual Report Now Available
The California Avocado Commission (CAC) is proud to announce that the CAC 2016 Annual Report is now available on the California avocado growers’ website. The document may be viewed as a digital flipbook or downloaded in pdf format.
If you would like to receive a printed version of the report, CAC will print a copy in-house and mail it to you. A hard copy can be requested by completing the online form. You may also request a hard copy of the document by contacting CAC at email@example.com, 949.341.1955 (phone) or 949.341.1970 (fax).
The 2016 Annual Report highlights a diverse range of activities funded by the California Avocado Commission (CAC), as well as industry statistics and financials. Highlights include:
- A review of the California avocado season
- Messages from outgoing CAC Chairman Doug O’Hara, incoming CAC Chairman Rick Shade and CAC President Tom Bellamore
- Highlights from the season’s consumer campaigns and the tiered marketing programs for foodservice and retail outlets
- A review of steps taken by the Commission to modernize the organization
- A breakdown of grants secured by the Commission
- A status report on advances made by CAC in accessing global markets
- Summaries of independent research studies tracking avocado category growth and consumer preferences
- Recent developments in the diminishing threat of the polyphagous shot hole borer (PSHB) and Kuroshio shot hole borer (KSHB)
- Audited Financial Statements (2015-16)
- Ten-year Industry Statistical Data