CDFA Seeks Volunteers for Technical Review Committee
The California Department of Food and Agriculture (CDFA) is accepting applications for 2017 Specialty Crop Block Grant Program (SCBGP) Technical Review Committee volunteers. The role of the committee is to review, evaluate and make recommendations to the CDFA concerning proposals submitted for SCBGP funding. Those with knowledge and expertise regarding the specialty crop industry in California are encouraged to apply.
To apply, individuals must submit an application form and resume by 5 p.m. on November 18, 2016. Documents should be emailed to email@example.com prior to the deadline. Applicants should identify at least one of the following categories as related to their area of expertise:
- Market expansion and access
- Specialty crop nutrition education
- Equipping current and next generation specialty crop farmers
- Environmental stewardship and conservation
- Plant health and pest management