San Diego Farm and Nursery Expo
The San Diego Third Annual Farm and Nursery Expo will be held Wednesday, November 8 from 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. at the Del Mar Fairgrounds located at 2260 Jimmy Durante Blvd, Del Mar, CA. 92014. The free event will host a diverse range of exhibitors, vendors and seminar speakers.
The following seminars will be held during the event:
- Eric Larson, Executive Director of the San Diego County Farm Bureau — Water: Supply Update and Runoff Regulations
- Craig Regelbrugge, Senior Vice President AmericanHort and National Co-chair of the Ag Coalition for Immigration Reform — Latest on the Politics of Immigration Reform in Washington, D.C.
- California Women for Agriculture Panel — Success Stories of Women in Agriculture
- New Crops in San Diego Panel — Growing Wine Grapes, Pitahaya, Coffee, Hops and Olives in San Diego
- James Bethke, UC Cooperative Extension Farm Advisor — The Pests You’re Battling and the Ones on the Horizon
The California Avocado Commission will have a booth (#805) in the Resource Center of the Expo. A list of vendors and a map of the Expo can be found in the right-hand navigation.