AgSafe will host a series of daylong workshops concerning agricultural laws and regulations. The workshops will be offered in both English and Spanish.
Workshop topics include:
- Agricultural labor relations act
- California OSHA safety and health laws
- Farm labor contractor/grower relations
- Wage and hour laws and regulations
- Workers’ compensation insurance
- Effective management and communication
- Transportation and housing laws
- Child labor laws
- Incident investigation
- Paid sick leave
- Sexual harassment prevention
The fee is $240 for AgSafe/UnitedAg members and $270 for non-members. Interested parties can register online.