CAPCA ED is offering a half-day rate ($50) for growers who would be interested in attending the shot hole borer (SHB) portion of a full-day seminar. The following topics will be discussed:
- SHB update for Southern California
- Recent studies concerning SHB and Fusarium Dieback disease in Southern California
- Pesticide studies that concentrate on SHB and Fusarium Dieback
- Control strategies for SHB and other host species in avocado
- SHB urban landscape management update
Cost for the SHB-only portion of the seminar is $50; if you opt for the full-day seminar (7:30 a.m. – 3:15 p.m.) the rate is $70 and includes lunch. The student rate is $25. These “Early Bird” registration rates are good through August 1. Interested growers can register online now. Registration closes August 8.